Select Medical Holdings (SEM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Select Medical Holdings (NYSE: SEM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.06, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.05 billion.
Select Medical Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $0.80-$0.90, versus the consensus of $0.99. Select Medical Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $4.25-4.30 billion, versus the consensus of $4.32 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Select Medical Holdings (SEM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c