Select Income REIT (SIR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Select Income REIT (NASDAQ: SIR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Normalized FFO of $0.69 Per Share.
"During the quarter, we entered one million square feet of new and renewal leases, which resulted in a 4.9% increase in rental rates. In addition to leasing, we made two new property purchases at what we believe are attractive terms despite what is generally considered a current aggressive property valuation environment. Our lease expiration schedule continues to be well laddered, with a large majority of our leases expiring after 2022.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Select Income REIT (SIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!