Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Select Comfort Corp (NASDAQ: SCSS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368 million versus the consensus estimate of $391.02 million.
Select Comfort Corp sees FY2016 EPS of $1.15-$1.25, versus the consensus of $1.24.
“We delivered record operating cash flows for the first nine months of the year as our operational improvements exceeded our expectations and offset the effects of a worsening consumer environment,” said Shelly Ibach, president and chief executive officer of Select Comfort. “Our investments have strengthened our direct-to-consumer business model and we are making significant progress toward delivering a more convenient customer experience. We expect the digital capabilities we’re developing to succeed in the hyper-competitive digital marketplace.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!