Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates Outlook
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Select Comfort Corp (NASDAQ: SCSS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368 million versus the consensus estimate of $391.02 million.
Select Comfort Corp sees FY2016 EPS of $1.15-$1.25, versus the consensus of $1.24.
“We delivered record operating cash flows for the first nine months of the year as our operational improvements exceeded our expectations and offset the effects of a worsening consumer environment,” said Shelly Ibach, president and chief executive officer of Select Comfort. “Our investments have strengthened our direct-to-consumer business model and we are making significant progress toward delivering a more convenient customer experience. We expect the digital capabilities we’re developing to succeed in the hyper-competitive digital marketplace.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!