SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3, FY17
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SecureWorks Corp. (NASDAQ: SCWX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $103.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $101.25 million.
SecureWorks Corp. sees Q3 2017 revenue of $104-105 million, versus the consensus of $105.6 million.
SecureWorks Corp. sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.33)-($0.30), versus the consensus of ($0.32). SecureWorks Corp. sees FY2017 revenue of $424-426 million, versus the consensus of $425.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) to Acquire Certain Materials Business Assets from Heraeus Group
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance