SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3, FY17
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SecureWorks Corp. (NASDAQ: SCWX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $103.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $101.25 million.
SecureWorks Corp. sees Q3 2017 revenue of $104-105 million, versus the consensus of $105.6 million.
SecureWorks Corp. sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.33)-($0.30), versus the consensus of ($0.32). SecureWorks Corp. sees FY2017 revenue of $424-426 million, versus the consensus of $425.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!