Seanergy Maritime Corp (SRG) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seanergy Maritime Corp (NYSE: SRG) reported Q3 FFO of $0.59, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $46.19 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Seanergy Maritime Corp (SRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 37c
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!