Seanergy Maritime Corp (SRG) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Seanergy Maritime Corp (NYSE: SRG) reported Q3 FFO of $0.59, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $46.19 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Seanergy Maritime Corp (SRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c