Sealy Corporation (ZZ) Reports Q1 Miss
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Sealy Corporation (NYSE: ZZ) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $305.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $326.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Diana Containerships (DCIX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Scorpio Tankers (STNG) Widens Q2 Loss to 6c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!