Sealy Corporation (ZZ) Reports Q1 Miss
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS
- VocalTec Communication LTD (CALL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides FY14 Revs Above
Sealy Corporation (NYSE: ZZ) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $305.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $326.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DepoMed, Inc. (DEPO) Tops Q4 EPS by 93c
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Board Approves Rev. Stock Split
- CHC Group (HELI) Posts Q3 Loss of 32c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!