Sealy Corporation (ZZ) Reports Q1 Miss
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Sealy Corporation (NYSE: ZZ) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $305.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $326.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Tops Q4 EPS 1c; $120M Stock Buyback Plan
- Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Raises FY14 EPS Guidance
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!