Sealy (ZZ) Misses Street's Q3 Sales, EPS Expectations
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Sealy (NYSE: ZZ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.04, ex-items, 1 cent lower than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter was $346.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $364.00 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Comtech Telecommunications (CMTL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides FY14
- VirtualScopics, Inc. (VSCP) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.35
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!