Sealy (ZZ) Misses Street's Q3 Sales, EPS Expectations
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Sealy (NYSE: ZZ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.04, ex-items, 1 cent lower than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter was $346.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $364.00 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
- Sonoco Products Co. (SON) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14 Profit
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) Will Report Q1 Results May 7th; Street Sees Wider Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!