Sealy (ZZ) Misses Street's Q3 Sales, EPS Expectations
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Sealy (NYSE: ZZ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.04, ex-items, 1 cent lower than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter was $346.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $364.00 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rock-Tenn Co. (RKT) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- US Silica Holdings (SLCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Provides Outlook
- SM Energy (SM) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!