Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.81 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.9 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Launches Channel on Roku to Bring Personal Media Libraries to the Big Screen
- MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Issues Confident Q3 Outlook
- Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Sees FY Revs at Low End of Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!