Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/3: (GAI) (LXRX) (VTL) Higher; (ABGB) (LINE) (CVEO) Lower
- It's Still All About the iPhone for Apple (AAPL)... And That's a Good Thing
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.81 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Issues Q3 Outlook
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!