Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Seadrill Ltd. (NYSE: SDRL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.52, versus $0.77 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $868 million, versus $1.15 billion reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c