Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Seadrill Ltd. (NYSE: SDRL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.52, versus $0.77 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $868 million, versus $1.15 billion reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Emclaire Financial (EMCF) Posts Lighter Q3 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!