Seadrill (SDRL) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.85, Tops by 6c; Revs In-Line
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Seadrill Ltd (Nasdaq: SDRL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.85, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.075 billion, versus the consensus estimate of $1.08 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52
- Splunk (SPLK): Cloud Weighs on License But Raising PT - Wedbush
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Guides FY17 Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!