Seadrill (SDRL) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.85, Tops by 6c; Revs In-Line
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Seadrill Ltd (Nasdaq: SDRL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.85, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.075 billion, versus the consensus estimate of $1.08 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SDRL: Completes placement of SEK 1,500 million Unsecured Bond Issue
- NADL - Dividend information North Atlantic Drilling Ltd.
- SDRL - Contemplating issuing new unsecured bonds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!