Seadrill (SDRL) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.85, Tops by 6c; Revs In-Line
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Seadrill Ltd (Nasdaq: SDRL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.85, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.075 billion, versus the consensus estimate of $1.08 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Joy Global (JOY) Reports SEC Concluded Investigation and Does Not Intend to Recommend Enforcement Action
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Guides In-Line
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!