Seadrill (SDRL) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.85, Tops by 6c; Revs In-Line
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
- UPDATE: FBI Probing Russia Ties to JPMorgan (JPM) Hacking - Bloomberg
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
Seadrill Ltd (Nasdaq: SDRL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.85, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.075 billion, versus the consensus estimate of $1.08 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) Tops Q2 EPS by 55c
- Tilly's (TLYS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Brown-Forman Corp. (BF-B) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!