Seacoast Banking Corp (SBCF) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.02, Sales Fall Inline
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Seacoast Banking Corp (NASDAQ: SBCF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.56 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PDI, Inc. (PDII) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Revenue Guidance
- Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. (TPH) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Lowers Outlook on Margins & Houston
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!