Seacoast Banking Corp (SBCF) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.02, Sales Fall Inline
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Seacoast Banking Corp (NASDAQ: SBCF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.56 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seacoast Banking Corp. (SBCF) Files 8M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- Fred's (FRED) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
- Caleres (CAL) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!