Seacoast Banking Corp (SBCF) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.02, Sales Fall Inline
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
Seacoast Banking Corp (NASDAQ: SBCF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.56 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tower Int'l (TOWR) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Reaffirms FY Earnings Outlook
- United Technologies (UTX) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!