Seacoast Banking Corp (SBCF) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.02, Sales Fall Inline
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Seacoast Banking Corp (NASDAQ: SBCF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.56 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Talend S.A (TLND) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.31/Share; Guides Q3, FY16
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; adj.-Comps Fell by More than Expected
- UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!