SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Issues Light Q3, FY17 Guidance
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SeaChange Int'l (NASDAQ: SEAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.41 million.
SeaChange Int'l sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.20)-($0.15), versus the consensus of ($0.07). SeaChange Int'l sees Q3 2017 revenue of $20-23 million, versus the consensus of $24.8 million.
SeaChange Int'l sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.60)-($0.50), versus the consensus of ($0.46). SeaChange Int'l sees FY2017 revenue of $83-88 million, versus the consensus of $92.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Cooper-standard Holdings (CPS) Prelim. Q3 Results Outpace Views
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!