SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Issues Light Q3, FY17 Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SeaChange Int'l (NASDAQ: SEAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.41 million.
SeaChange Int'l sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.20)-($0.15), versus the consensus of ($0.07). SeaChange Int'l sees Q3 2017 revenue of $20-23 million, versus the consensus of $24.8 million.
SeaChange Int'l sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.60)-($0.50), versus the consensus of ($0.46). SeaChange Int'l sees FY2017 revenue of $83-88 million, versus the consensus of $92.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- New Gold (NGD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!