SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Issues Light Q3, FY17 Guidance
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SeaChange Int'l (NASDAQ: SEAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.41 million.
SeaChange Int'l sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.20)-($0.15), versus the consensus of ($0.07). SeaChange Int'l sees Q3 2017 revenue of $20-23 million, versus the consensus of $24.8 million.
SeaChange Int'l sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.60)-($0.50), versus the consensus of ($0.46). SeaChange Int'l sees FY2017 revenue of $83-88 million, versus the consensus of $92.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!