SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Issues Light Q3, FY17 Guidance
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SeaChange Int'l (NASDAQ: SEAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.41 million.
SeaChange Int'l sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.20)-($0.15), versus the consensus of ($0.07). SeaChange Int'l sees Q3 2017 revenue of $20-23 million, versus the consensus of $24.8 million.
SeaChange Int'l sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.60)-($0.50), versus the consensus of ($0.46). SeaChange Int'l sees FY2017 revenue of $83-88 million, versus the consensus of $92.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!