SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Issues Light Q3, FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SeaChange Int'l (NASDAQ: SEAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.41 million.
SeaChange Int'l sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.20)-($0.15), versus the consensus of ($0.07). SeaChange Int'l sees Q3 2017 revenue of $20-23 million, versus the consensus of $24.8 million.
SeaChange Int'l sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.60)-($0.50), versus the consensus of ($0.46). SeaChange Int'l sees FY2017 revenue of $83-88 million, versus the consensus of $92.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Summit State Bank (SSBI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.25
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!