SeaBright Holdings (SBX) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
SeaBright Holdings (NYSE: SBX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $60.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- State Street (STT) Posts Q4 Operating EPS of $1.37
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Updates Q2, FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!