SeaBright Holdings (SBX) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
SeaBright Holdings (NYSE: SBX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $60.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Posts Wider Net Loss for First Nine-Months of 2015
- Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- TiVo (TIVO) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!