SeaBright Holdings (SBX) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Stock futures up for third day as Brexit nerves settle
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
SeaBright Holdings (NYSE: SBX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $60.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Fenix Parts (FENX) Reports Q1 Loss of $1.97/Share
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!