Scynexis (SCYX) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Scynexis (NASDAQ: SCYX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.56), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.52).
Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments totaled $50.3 million as of June 30, 2016, with net working capital of $48.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Scynexis (SCYX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!