Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
Scripps Networks Interactive (NYSE: SNI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.62, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $536 million versus the consensus estimate of $523.31 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: E. W. Scripps (SSP) Announces Pension Buyout Offers; Says ~4,300 Former Employees Eligible
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!