Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Scripps Networks Interactive (NYSE: SNI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.62, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $536 million versus the consensus estimate of $523.31 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stolt-Nielsen Limited Files Unaudited Interim Financial Statements for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended November 30, 2014
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Unisys Corp. (UIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c