Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Scripps Networks Interactive (NYSE: SNI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.62, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $536 million versus the consensus estimate of $523.31 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scripps Networks Interactive Makes Key Appointments to International Leadership Team
- Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c; Issues Light Q3, FY15 Outlook
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q2 EPS by 11c; Affirms FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!