Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
Scripps Networks Interactive (NYSE: SNI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.62, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $536 million versus the consensus estimate of $523.31 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) to Sell; Discovery (DISCA) Deal Unlikely
- Landauer, Inc. (LDR) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11; Issues FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!