Scripps Networks (SNI) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.59 Ex-Items, Tops by 1c
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: SNI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.59, ex-items, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter was $516.04 million, which compares to the estimate of $507.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Says Och-Ziff (OZM) Settles FCPA Charges; Will Pay Nearly $200M
- Versartis (VSAR) Prices 4.9M Offering of Common Stock at $12.25/Share
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/27: (FRAN) (TRS) (SSNC) Upgraded; (DLTR) (SNI) (ABCB) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!