Scripps Networks (SNI) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.59 Ex-Items, Tops by 1c
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: SNI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.59, ex-items, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter was $516.04 million, which compares to the estimate of $507.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Releases Letter to Herbalife (HLF) CEO
- CHC Group (HELI) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!