Scripps Networks (SNI) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.59 Ex-Items, Tops by 1c
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: SNI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.59, ex-items, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter was $516.04 million, which compares to the estimate of $507.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Posts Q3 EPS of 16c
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Announces Restructuring Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!