Scripps Networks (SNI) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.59 Ex-Items, Tops by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: SNI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.59, ex-items, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter was $516.04 million, which compares to the estimate of $507.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!