Scripps Networks (SNI) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.59 Ex-Items, Tops by 1c
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: SNI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.59, ex-items, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter was $516.04 million, which compares to the estimate of $507.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- Food Network Heads Outdoors As Professional Grill Masters Face The Heat In Chopped Grill Masters Napa
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Guides Lower; CEO Out
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!