Sciclone Pharma (SCLN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.20
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sciclone Pharma (NASDAQ: SCLN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.20, versus $0.26 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39 million, versus $37.9 million reported last year.
Outlook for 2016
SciClone projects its 2016 revenue to be in the range of $158 million to $163 million and expects that non-GAAP earnings per share on a fully diluted basis to be in the range of $0.70 to $0.74 for the year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sciclone Pharma (SCLN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!