Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Sales Beat Expectations
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Consensus
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) reported Q4 EPS of $1.33, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $983.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digirad Corp. (DRAD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS to Strong Side; Acquires MD Office Solutions
- Southcross Energy Partners (SXE) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c
- WuXi PharmaTech (WX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, FY Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!