Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Sales Beat Expectations
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) reported Q4 EPS of $1.33, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $983.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Datacloud Asia 2017 Conference & Awards - Speakers Announced
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!