Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Sales Beat Expectations
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) reported Q4 EPS of $1.33, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $983.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wells Fargo thinks it has paid back customers as required
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!