Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Sales Beat Expectations
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) reported Q4 EPS of $1.33, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $983.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- General Mills (GIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Sees FY17 EPS Growth of 6% - 8%
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) July calls active on elevated volatility into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!