Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Sales Beat Expectations
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) reported Q4 EPS of $1.33, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $983.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thor Industries (THO) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!