Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Sales Up 20% Y/Y
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $812 million versus the consensus estimate of $790.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MDU Resources Group (MDU) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c, Maintains FY Guidance
- Endurance (ENH) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- MTS Systems (MTSC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!