Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Sales Up 20% Y/Y
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $812 million versus the consensus estimate of $790.27 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c, Boosts FY Guidance
- Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (SLAB) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!