Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Sales Up 20% Y/Y
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/3: (GAI) (LXRX) (VTL) Higher; (ABGB) (LINE) (CVEO) Lower
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- General Motors (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales up 6.4%; Retail Deliveries Rose 14%
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $812 million versus the consensus estimate of $790.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- BG Staffing (BGSF) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.20
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!