Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Sales Up 20% Y/Y
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $812 million versus the consensus estimate of $790.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Datacloud Asia 2017 Conference & Awards - Speakers Announced
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!