Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Sales Up 20% Y/Y
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $812 million versus the consensus estimate of $790.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) to Equalweight
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Sees Q1 EPS of $0.37-$0.41
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!