Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.87, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.17 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Remains Cautious on Oil Services (RIG) (DO) (HERO) (BAS) (SLB) (HAL)
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) Posts Q4 Loss of 65c/Share
- Tenax Therapeutics (TENX) Posts Q2 Loss of 14c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!