Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.87, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.17 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schlumberger (SLM), Cameron (CAM) Merger Receives Unconditional Approval in EU
- Acxiom (ACXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts Outlook
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!