Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.87, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.17 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumos Networks (LMOS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Suspends Dividend in Favor of Expansion
- Momo, Inc. (MOMO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.16, Offers Q1 Guidance
- inTEST Corp (INTT) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers Q1 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!