Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.87, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.17 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c
- BankUnited (BKU) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Cabelas, Inc. (CAB) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!