Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.87, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.17 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Trading Radar for 10/20: Microsoft (MSFT), Verizon (VZ), Walgreens Boots (WBA), AMD (AMD), Travelers (TRV) Report
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!