Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 98c, Misses by 3c; Revs Heavy
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE: SLB) reported Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.98, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.23 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.19 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Starts Schlumberger (SLB) at Outperform
- Dollar General (DG) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Boosts Lower-End of FY13 EPS Outlook; Adds $1B to Buyback
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (DMND) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c Ex-Items, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!