ScanSource (SCSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q2 EPS Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ScanSource (NASDAQ: SCSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.68, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $932.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $892.46 million.
ScanSource sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.67-$0.73, versus the consensus of $0.84. ScanSource sees Q2 2017 revenue of $930-980 million, versus the consensus of $962.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ScanSource (SCSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!