ScanSource (SCSC) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ScanSource (NASDAQ: SCSC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.51, $0.20 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $877.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $886.2 million.
ScanSource also announced a new $120 million three-year authorization by its Board of Directors to repurchase shares of the Company’s common stock. Repurchases may be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions, and ScanSource may enter into Rule 10b5-1 plans to facilitate repurchases. This share repurchase authorization does not obligate ScanSource to purchase any particular amount of common stock, and it may be suspended at any time at the Company’s discretion.
ScanSource sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.60-$0.68, versus the consensus of $0.76. ScanSource sees Q1 2017 revenue of $875-925 million, versus the consensus of $933.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ScanSource (SCSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!