Saratoga Investment (SAR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Saratoga Investment (NYSE: SAR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.45.
For the quarter ended August 31, 2016, Saratoga Investment's assets under management ("AUM") was $272.8 million, an increase of 3.2% from $264.4 million as of May 31, 2015, and a decrease of 3.9% from $284.0 million as of February 29, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Saratoga Investment (SAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!