Sanmina (SANM) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sanmina (NASDAQ: SANM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.72, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.71 billion.
Sanmina sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.65-$0.70, versus the consensus of $0.68. Sanmina sees Q1 2017 revenue of $1.675-1.725 billion, versus the consensus of $1.68 billion.
"We delivered solid financial results for the fourth quarter. Operating margin, EPS and cash flow from operations exceeded our expectations in spite of flat revenue," stated Jure Sola, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sanmina Corporation.
"I am pleased with our performance in fiscal 2016. We delivered margin improvement, EPS expansion and strong cash flow, in a modest growth environment. We continue to diversify our customer base and win new programs which are evident in our financial results and positions us for the future," stated Sola.
"As we look to fiscal 2017, we remain focused on market diversification, operational excellence and leading edge technology, which offer a distinct advantage to our customers. Our strong cash generation provides the flexibility for investments in markets and technologies where we see the greatest opportunity to create value for our customers. We are confident that our focus on servicing customers and operational discipline will continue to strengthen our operating model and drive shareholder value. We are optimistic that fiscal 2017 will be another solid year," concluded Sola.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sanmina (SANM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!