SandRidge Energy (SD) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Olin Corp. (OLN) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of 23c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Reaffirms Guidance
- Kadant (KAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!