SandRidge Energy (SD) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Upgrades SandRidge Energy (SD) to Hold
- First Horizon National (FHN) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!