Sallie Mae (SLM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS and FY Guidance
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.12.
Sallie Mae sees FY2016 EPS of $0.52, versus the consensus of $0.52.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sallie Mae (SLM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Signature Bank (SBNY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!