Saks, Inc. (SKS) Reports Q2 Adj-Loss of 5c/Share, Beats the Street
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Saks, Inc. (NYSE: SKS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $670.18 million versus the consensus estimate of $663.84 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- PayPal (PYPL): Financial Outlook Removes Overhang - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!