Saks, Inc. (SKS) Reports Q2 Adj-Loss of 5c/Share, Beats the Street
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Saks, Inc. (NYSE: SKS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $670.18 million versus the consensus estimate of $663.84 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!