Saks, Inc. (SKS) Reports Q2 Adj-Loss of 5c/Share, Beats the Street
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Saks, Inc. (NYSE: SKS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $670.18 million versus the consensus estimate of $663.84 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- China Finance Online (JRJC) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.29
- Implant Sciences Corporation (IMSC) Posts Q4 Loss of 9c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!