Saks, Inc. (SKS) Reports Q2 Adj-Loss of 5c/Share, Beats the Street
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Saks, Inc. (NYSE: SKS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $670.18 million versus the consensus estimate of $663.84 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trina Solar (TSL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Offers Q1, FY15 Shipment Outlook
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Revenue Guidance
- Codexis (CDXS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!