Saks, Inc. (SKS) Reports Q2 Adj-Loss of 5c/Share, Beats the Street
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
- Tax Inversion Names Sink as Obama Administration Gets Tough (ABBV) (SHPG) (AZN)
Saks, Inc. (NYSE: SKS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $670.18 million versus the consensus estimate of $663.84 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- USA Technologies, Inc. (USAT) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Guides FY15 Revs
- Marcus Corp. (MCS) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!