Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SGNT) Reports Q2 EPS Loss of $0.37, Revenues Grow 205%
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGNT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.37), $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.53 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- GigOptix (GIG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!