Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SGNT) Reports Q2 EPS Loss of $0.37, Revenues Grow 205%
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGNT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.37), $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.53 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- SemiLEDS (LEDS) Narrows Q4 Loss
- ReneSola (SOL) Posts Q3 Loss of 12c/ADS; Guides Q4 Shipments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!