Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SGNT) Reports Q2 EPS Loss of $0.37, Revenues Grow 205%
- Futures rise after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGNT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.37), $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.53 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RPM International (RPM) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Brunswick (BC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Narrows FY16 Outlook
- PotashCorp (POT) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, to Cut Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!