Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SGNT) Reports Q2 EPS Loss of $0.37, Revenues Grow 205%
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGNT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.37), $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.53 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leading Software Industry Veteran, Andre M Boisvert, Joins K2View Corporation Board of Directors
- Esterline Technologies (ESL) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c, FY Guidance Falls Short
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!