Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SGNT) Reports Q2 EPS Loss of $0.37, Revenues Grow 205%
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGNT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.37), $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.53 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- 58.com (WUBA) Posts Q1 adj.-Loss of 54c/ADS
- Fairway Group (FWM) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!