Safeway Inc. (SWY) Posts Q1 Adj-EPS of 29c, Beats by a Penny; Reaffirms Guidance
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q4 Earnings Print
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (SCOK) (ESI) (SHOR) Higher; (IBIO) (NCR) (CPXX) Lower
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.29, ex-items, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.44 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Bumps Outlook
- Gannett (GCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Cepheid (CPHD) Reports Q3 Non-GAAP EPS Of 6c, Updates FY14 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!