Safeway Inc. (SWY) Posts Q1 Adj-EPS of 29c, Beats by a Penny; Reaffirms Guidance
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.29, ex-items, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.44 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Libbey (LBY) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Keryx Biopharma (KERX) Posts Q4 Loss of 44c/Share
- North Arrow Reports Initial Diamond Recoveries From First 609 Tonnes of the Qilalugaq Bulk Sample
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!