Safeway Inc. (SWY) Posts Q1 Adj-EPS of 29c, Beats by a Penny; Reaffirms Guidance
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.29, ex-items, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.44 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Outlook
- Insignia Systems (ISIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02
- Owens-Illinois (OI) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!