Safeway Inc. (SWY) Posts Q1 Adj-EPS of 29c, Beats by a Penny; Reaffirms Guidance
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.29, ex-items, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.44 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 10.1%, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21, Comments on Outlook
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!