Safeway Inc. (SWY) Posts Q1 Adj-EPS of 29c, Beats by a Penny; Reaffirms Guidance
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/06: (WTW) (AXON) (HUM) Higher; (ALLT) (AET) (RPTP) Lower (more...)
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.29, ex-items, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.44 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Alliance Fiber Optic Products (AFOP) Sees Q2 Revenue at ~$25M, Topping Expectations
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 11,507 Model S Units in Q2; Tops Own Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!