Safeway (SWY) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Safeway, Inc. (NYSE: SWY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.92 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!