Safeguard Scientifics (SFE) Misses Q3 EPS by 44c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Safeguard Scientifics (NYSE: SFE) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.18), $0.44 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.74).
"With a strong balance sheet, liquidity and a talented team, Safeguard is well-positioned to enhance shareholder value," said Stephen T. Zarrilli, Safeguard's President and CEO. "A significant number of our partner companies have achieved the profitability or scale to attract interest from strategic investors in pursuit of growth and proven, innovative technology. As 2016 draws to a close, we are confident that the Safeguard team will succeed in expanding our roster of partner companies into promising vertical markets within the technology sector, and improve upon the predictability and pace of exit transactions with aggregate cash-on-cash returns of at least 2x."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Safeguard Scientifics (SFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!