Safeguard Scientifics (SFE) Misses Q3 EPS by 44c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Safeguard Scientifics (NYSE: SFE) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.18), $0.44 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.74).
"With a strong balance sheet, liquidity and a talented team, Safeguard is well-positioned to enhance shareholder value," said Stephen T. Zarrilli, Safeguard's President and CEO. "A significant number of our partner companies have achieved the profitability or scale to attract interest from strategic investors in pursuit of growth and proven, innovative technology. As 2016 draws to a close, we are confident that the Safeguard team will succeed in expanding our roster of partner companies into promising vertical markets within the technology sector, and improve upon the predictability and pace of exit transactions with aggregate cash-on-cash returns of at least 2x."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Safeguard Scientifics (SFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!