Safeguard Scientifics (SFE) Misses Q3 EPS by 44c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Safeguard Scientifics (NYSE: SFE) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.18), $0.44 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.74).
"With a strong balance sheet, liquidity and a talented team, Safeguard is well-positioned to enhance shareholder value," said Stephen T. Zarrilli, Safeguard's President and CEO. "A significant number of our partner companies have achieved the profitability or scale to attract interest from strategic investors in pursuit of growth and proven, innovative technology. As 2016 draws to a close, we are confident that the Safeguard team will succeed in expanding our roster of partner companies into promising vertical markets within the technology sector, and improve upon the predictability and pace of exit transactions with aggregate cash-on-cash returns of at least 2x."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Safeguard Scientifics (SFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!