Safe Bulkers, Inc. (SB) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
Safe Bulkers, Inc. (NYSE: SB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.41, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.14 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, Sales In-Line
- Forest City Enterprises (FCE-A) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!