Sabre (SABR) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sabre (NASDAQ: SABR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $839 million versus the consensus estimate of $853.31 million.
Sabre sees FY2016 EPS of $1.34-$1.40, versus the consensus of $1.43. Sabre sees FY2016 revenue of $3.65-3.395 billion, versus the consensus of $3.39 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sabre (SABR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!