SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4 Above Views
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE: SNX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.73, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.49 billion.
SYNNEX Corp. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.06-$2.11, versus the consensus of $1.93. SYNNEX Corp. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $3.83-.93 billion, versus the consensus of $3.77 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Eases FY16 Outlook
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Tempers FY16 Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!