SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4 Above Views
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE: SNX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.73, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.49 billion.
SYNNEX Corp. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.06-$2.11, versus the consensus of $1.93. SYNNEX Corp. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $3.83-.93 billion, versus the consensus of $3.77 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!