SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4 Above Views
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE: SNX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.73, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.49 billion.
SYNNEX Corp. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.06-$2.11, versus the consensus of $1.93. SYNNEX Corp. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $3.83-.93 billion, versus the consensus of $3.77 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
- Concentrix Executive Wins Silver Stevie® for Women in Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!