SUPERVALU (SVU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Retail Comps Fell 5.9%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) reported Q2 EPS of $0.10, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.87 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.95 billion.
Total net sales within the Wholesale segment decreased 5.5 percent. Retail identical store sales were negative 5.9 percent. Save-A-Lot network identical store sales were negative 5.2 percent. Identical store sales for corporate stores within the Save-A-Lot network were negative 5.0 percent. Fees earned under transition services agreements (“TSAs”) in the second quarter were $41 million compared to $48 million last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SUPERVALU (SVU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!