SPX Corp. (SPXC) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SPX Corp. (NYSE: SPXC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $385.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $382.1 million.
SPX Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $1.00-$1.20, versus the consensus of $1.19. SPX Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.5-1.6 million, versus the consensus of $1.66 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SPX Corp. (SPXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Continues to Work Toward CIBC Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!