SL Industries (SLI) Posts Q3 Miss
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
SL Industries (NYSE: SLI) reports Q3 EPS of $0.38, 6 cents lower than the consensus of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $49.1 million, compared to the consensus of $50.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repligen (RGEN) Will Delay 10-K Sumission; Notes Recent Move to LAF
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts Outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) Ramps Hiring in 2014 as Expansion Goal Remain in Focus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!