SL Industries (SLI) Posts Q3 Miss
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
SL Industries (NYSE: SLI) reports Q3 EPS of $0.38, 6 cents lower than the consensus of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $49.1 million, compared to the consensus of $50.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, FY Revenue Guidance Beats
- Adept Technology (ADEP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!