SL Industries (SLI) Posts Q3 Miss
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
SL Industries (NYSE: SLI) reports Q3 EPS of $0.38, 6 cents lower than the consensus of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $49.1 million, compared to the consensus of $50.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA): New SEC Reporting Requirements Will Not Alter The Business
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Honeywell (HON) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Boosts Low-End of FY16 EPS Outlook; Will Split ACS Business into Two Segments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!