SL Industries (SLI) Posts Q3 Miss
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
SL Industries (NYSE: SLI) reports Q3 EPS of $0.38, 6 cents lower than the consensus of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $49.1 million, compared to the consensus of $50.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- UPDATE: Michaels Cos. (MIK) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides In-Line
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises FY Rev Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!