SL Industries (SLI) Posts Q3 Miss
- Abbott (ABT) to Acquire St. Jude Medical (STJ) in ~$31B Deal
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/28: (DHRM) (NHLD) (CLF) Higher; (SGI) (GNC) (INFN) Lower
- Wall Street flounders on BOJ fears as Facebook, M&A boosts wane
- Comcast's (CMCSA) NBCUniversal to Acquire DreamWorks (DWA) for $41/Share
SL Industries (NYSE: SLI) reports Q3 EPS of $0.38, 6 cents lower than the consensus of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $49.1 million, compared to the consensus of $50.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FMC Technologies' (FTI) 10-Q Shows DOJ Inquiry
- Domtar (UFS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- EMCOR Group (EME) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!