SL Green Realty (SLG) Reports Q3 FFO of $1.63
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SL Green Realty (NYSE: SLG) reported Q3 FFO of $1.63, versus $1.65 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $416.68 million, versus $432.07 million reported last year.
Third quarter 2016 FFO includes $41.1 million, or $0.39 per share, of additional income related to the recapitalization of a debt investment, offset by $19.6 million, or $0.19 per share, of lost income and accounting write-offs related to space previously leased to Aeropostale at 1515 Broadway.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SL Green Realty (SLG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!