SITO Mobile (SITO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SITO Mobile (NASDAQ: SITO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.94 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SITO Mobile (SITO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!