SCANA Corp. (SCG) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SCANA Corp. (NYSE: SCG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.32, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $1.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.16 billion.
SCANA Corp.reaffirms its targeted average annual growth rate for GAAP-Adjusted Weather-Normalized earnings per share to be 4 to 6 percent over the next 3 to 5 years. The Company previously reset its base year for this outlook to 2015 GAAP-Adjusted Weather-Normalized earnings per share of $3.73 (reflecting downward adjustments of 12 cents per share pre-tax and a tax effect of 4 cents per share for a net of tax 8 cents per share to normalize weather in the electric business and $2.39 per share pre-tax and a tax effect of $.98 for a net of tax $1.41 per share to remove the gains on the sales of CGT and SCI). The Company also reaffirms its guidance for 2016 GAAP-Adjusted Weather-Normalized earnings per share of $3.90 to $4.10, with an internal target of $4.00 per share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SCANA Corp. (SCG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!