SCANA Corp. (SCG) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SCANA Corp. (NYSE: SCG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.32, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $1.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.16 billion.
SCANA Corp.reaffirms its targeted average annual growth rate for GAAP-Adjusted Weather-Normalized earnings per share to be 4 to 6 percent over the next 3 to 5 years. The Company previously reset its base year for this outlook to 2015 GAAP-Adjusted Weather-Normalized earnings per share of $3.73 (reflecting downward adjustments of 12 cents per share pre-tax and a tax effect of 4 cents per share for a net of tax 8 cents per share to normalize weather in the electric business and $2.39 per share pre-tax and a tax effect of $.98 for a net of tax $1.41 per share to remove the gains on the sales of CGT and SCI). The Company also reaffirms its guidance for 2016 GAAP-Adjusted Weather-Normalized earnings per share of $3.90 to $4.10, with an internal target of $4.00 per share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SCANA Corp. (SCG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!