SBA Communications Corp. (SBAC) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.30
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/04: (NVGN) (W) (AEO) Higher; (NSPR) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Amazon (AMZN) Target Lifted to $425 at Baird Ahead of AWS Breakout
SBA Communications Corp. (NASDAQ: SBAC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.30), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $167.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.77 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades SBA Communications (SBAC) to Outperform
- Summer Infant (SUMR) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Imris (IMRS) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!