SBA Communications Corp. (SBAC) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.30
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
SBA Communications Corp. (NASDAQ: SBAC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.30), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $167.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.77 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sciclone Pharma (SCLN) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Weak FY14 EPS Outlook
- National General Holdings (NGHC) Posts Q4 Profit of 13c/Share
- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!