SBA Communications Corp. (SBAC) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.30
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (HLF) (RATE) (POST) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower (more...)
SBA Communications Corp. (NASDAQ: SBAC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.30), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $167.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.77 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades SBA Communications (SBAC) to Neutral
- CSI Compressco LP (CCLP) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- MoSys (MOSY) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $0.08
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!