SBA Communications Corp. (SBAC) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.30
- Wall Street rises as tech, discretionary stocks gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
SBA Communications Corp. (NASDAQ: SBAC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.30), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $167.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.77 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
- Vail Resorts (MTN): Whistler Acquisition Is Next EBITDA Stepup In '17 - Janney
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!