SBA Communications (SBAC) Reports Q3 FFO of 1.53
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SBA Communications (NASDAQ: SBAC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.53, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $411.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $412.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SBA Communications (SBAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- UBS On Apple (AAPL) Tax Implications: Bad For Cash Flow, Positive For EPS
- Credit Suisse Starts ASML Inc. (ASML) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!