SAP AG (SAP) Posts Stronger Q2 Results
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Mayer: We Won't Screw Up Tumblr!
- Actavis (ACT) to Acquire Warner Chilcott (WCRX) in $8.5B Deal
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/20: (AQ) (WBSN) (SCTY) Higher; (XNPT) (KMX) (SNV) Lower (more...)
- Websense (WBSN) Acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $24.75/Share
- General Electric (GE) Capital Will Pay $6.5B in Dividends to GE
SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) reports Q2 EPS of €0.41, versus €0.36 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was €2.89 million, compared to €2.58 million in Q209.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grok Achieves Certified Integration with SAP® Sybase® Event Stream Processor
- Campbell Soup Co. (CPB) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY13 Outlook
- J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (JCP) Posts Q1 Loss of $1.31/Share; Comps Down 16.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!