SAExploration (SAEX) Reports Q3 Loss of $2.62/Share
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SAExploration (NASDAQ: SAEX) reported Q3 EPS of ($2.62), versus ($0.93) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33 million, versus $57.9 million reported last year.
Adjusted EBITDA, which is defined and calculated below, was $(0.4) million during the quarter, or (1.1)% of revenues, compared to $10.5 million, or 18.1% of revenues, in Q3 2015.
Capital expenditures for the quarter were $0.1 million, compared to $0.7 million in Q3 2015. The low level of capital expenditures in both periods was primarily due to the deteriorating conditions in the oil and gas industry, which presented limited to no growth opportunities requiring capital expenditures.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SAExploration (SAEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- SAExploration (SAEX) Shares Move to Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!