Ryland Group Inc. (RYL) Reports Q1 Miss
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/3: (KBIO) (PSEM) (MM) Higher; (JOY) (WPCS) (KERX) Lower
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Ryland Group Inc. (NYSE: RYL) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.44), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $187.13 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discover Ryland Homes at 3 New Communities in the Twin Cities
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!