Ryland Group Inc. (RYL) Reports Q1 Miss
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
Ryland Group Inc. (NYSE: RYL) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.44), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $187.13 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UGI Corp (UGI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revises Outlook
- Welltower (HCN) Tops Q1 FFO by 1c
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Reaffirms FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!