Ryland Group Inc. (RYL) Reports Q1 Miss
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
Ryland Group Inc. (NYSE: RYL) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.44), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $187.13 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Espey Mfg. & Electronics (ESP) Swings to Q4 Loss
- Malibu Boats (MBUU) Will Pay $20M in PCMW Settlement; Revises Q4, FY14 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!