Ryland Group Inc. (RYL) Reports Q1 Miss
- Wall Street climbs after Brexit-sparked selloff
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (DRNA) Higher; (RGLS) (CYAD) (BW) Lower
- Draghi Said to See Brexit Vote Cutting Euro GDP as Much as 0.5% - Bloomberg (FXE) (FXB)
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives New U.S. Patent Related to Vasostrict
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
Ryland Group Inc. (NYSE: RYL) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.44), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $187.13 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P/ Case-Shiller 20-City Index (MoM) 0.45% vs 0.58% Expected
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.05
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Comps Rise 1.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!