Ryland Group Inc. (RYL) Reports Q1 Miss
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Sees New Era in Biotech Investing; Reinstates Coverage on 7 Large-Cap Names
- 5 Wall Street Firms Slash eBay (EBAY) Rating Amid PayPal Spin-Off
- Consumer Solar Company Vivint Solar (VSLR) Prices IPO at Low End of Range
Ryland Group Inc. (NYSE: RYL) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.44), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $187.13 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21
- Astrotech (ASTC) Reports Q4 Loss of 4c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!