Ryland Group (RYL) Tops Q4 Views; Guides
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Ryland Group (NYSE: RYL) reports Q4 EPS of $1.98, versus the consensus of $1.84. Revenues were $1.4 billion vs. $1.14 billion consensus. Sees 2007 EPS of $3.75-$4.25, versus the consensus of $4.22.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Updates Guidance
- Ryland Elects Thomas W. Toomey as a New Member of Its Board of Directors
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Down 6.5%; Issues Light Q4, FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!