Ryland Group (RYL) Tops Q4 Views; Guides
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Partial Model S Recall
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag Permits; Icahn Modifies Dell Bid; Takeover Chatter Hits Nokia
- Is Ben Bernanke Ready to Announce His Retirement?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 06/18: (CO) (ADBE) (WLT) Higher; (TTEK) (BIOD) (POOL) Lower (more...)
- Icahn Proposes Dell (DELL) Start Offer for 1.1B Shares at $14/Share
Ryland Group (NYSE: RYL) reports Q4 EPS of $1.98, versus the consensus of $1.84. Revenues were $1.4 billion vs. $1.14 billion consensus. Sees 2007 EPS of $3.75-$4.25, versus the consensus of $4.22.
You May Also Be Interested In
- La-Z-boy, Inc. (LZB) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Lentuo International (LAS) Swings to Q1 Loss; Updates on Expansion
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Boosts FY13 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!