Ryder System (R) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ryder System (NYSE: R) reported Q3 EPS of $1.67, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.72 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.71 billion.
Ryder System sees FY2016 EPS of $5.70-$5.85, versus prior guidance of $5.90-$6.05 and the consensus of $5.95.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ryder System (R) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!