Ryder System (R) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ryder System (NYSE: R) reported Q3 EPS of $1.67, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.72 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.71 billion.
Ryder System sees FY2016 EPS of $5.70-$5.85, versus prior guidance of $5.90-$6.05 and the consensus of $5.95.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ryder System (R) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance