Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ruth's Hospitality Group (NASDAQ: RUTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.49 million.
- For the third quarter of 2016, Company-owned comparable restaurant sales increased 2.1%, which consisted of an average check increase of 3.6%, offset by a traffic decrease of 1.5%.
- Average unit weekly sales were $89.8 thousand in the third quarter of 2016, compared to $87.7 thousand in the third quarter of 2015.
- 68 Company-owned Ruth’s Chris Steak House restaurants were open at the end of the third quarter of 2016, compared to 66 Ruth’s Chris Steak House restaurants at the end of the third quarter of 2015. Total operating weeks for the third quarter of 2016 increased to 877 from 858 in the third quarter of 2015.
Ruth's Hospitality Group reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income