Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ruth's Hospitality Group (NASDAQ: RUTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.49 million.
- For the third quarter of 2016, Company-owned comparable restaurant sales increased 2.1%, which consisted of an average check increase of 3.6%, offset by a traffic decrease of 1.5%.
- Average unit weekly sales were $89.8 thousand in the third quarter of 2016, compared to $87.7 thousand in the third quarter of 2015.
- 68 Company-owned Ruth’s Chris Steak House restaurants were open at the end of the third quarter of 2016, compared to 66 Ruth’s Chris Steak House restaurants at the end of the third quarter of 2015. Total operating weeks for the third quarter of 2016 increased to 877 from 858 in the third quarter of 2015.
Ruth's Hospitality Group reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!