Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ruth's Hospitality Group (NASDAQ: RUTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.49 million.
- For the third quarter of 2016, Company-owned comparable restaurant sales increased 2.1%, which consisted of an average check increase of 3.6%, offset by a traffic decrease of 1.5%.
- Average unit weekly sales were $89.8 thousand in the third quarter of 2016, compared to $87.7 thousand in the third quarter of 2015.
- 68 Company-owned Ruth’s Chris Steak House restaurants were open at the end of the third quarter of 2016, compared to 66 Ruth’s Chris Steak House restaurants at the end of the third quarter of 2015. Total operating weeks for the third quarter of 2016 increased to 877 from 858 in the third quarter of 2015.
Ruth's Hospitality Group reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!