Rudolph Technologies (RTEC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rudolph Technologies (NYSE: RTEC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $61.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $61.38 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rudolph Technologies (RTEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
- JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!